Monday, May 21, 2007

Shooting Little Girls

When I signed up as a paper salesman, I expected to have to shoot innocent children from time to time. But after quiting, or being forced to resign I guess, I never expected I'd have to do it!

But I was wrong. The tracking system the evil-doers were using turned out to be an actual person. That much I was aware of before hand. But I didn't know it'd be a tiny version of an adult, otherwise known as a kid.

I had no choice. Mohinder done knocked out my dyslexic friend. He pulled a gun on me. Good thing I'm a quick thinker! I pulled the gun on the child, knowing Mohinder would have to give in. I suspect with the few minutes he has known her, he's grown a great attachment with the girl, and probably ties in with the memory of his deadish sister.

"Drop your gun, or I blow her brains out!" I yelled.

"That notion is quite preposterous! I don't feel wholly assured that the lowering of my weapon would protect the female child from your senseless brutality, most obviously brought on by your uneducated and unsophisticated Texas lifestyle requiring you to tote guns and allow testosterone to oversee your actions."

"Don't try me, Mohinder! Thompson never told you about your father, did he?"

"He informed me that it was indeed Sylar who murdered him."

"No. I am your father."

"Why that is quite improbable and unlikely, dare I say, impossible!"

"It was worth a shot. Speaking of shots..."

"Oh, that was an absolutely horrid segue!"

Hmmm....this is quite the predicament I'm in now. I can only hope for some external miracle, perhaps someone will arrive to disrupt our little showdown. Or maybe Matt will regain consciousness. And maybe Mohinder knocked the dyslexia out of him! Okay, perhaps that's too much of a miracle to hope for. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

6 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Noah?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

God said to Noah there's gonna be a floody floody. Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

Noah!

Anonymous said...

Love your twisted mided.

Professor Xavier said...

"Call me Noah."

That is never going to get old.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'm gonna get stationery that says that.

I mean, I would if I actually used stationery, you know.