Saturday, November 10, 2007

Moving Troubles - Part 2

Continued from Part 2....

I helped the mover to his feet and introduced myself as Mr. Butler.

"Actually, tha-" Sandra started. The Haitian put his hand over her mouth and she soon forgot what she was about to say.

"Nice to meet you," the mover said. He followed me inside and began bringing out our junk."

The Haitian followed me into the kitchen, so that we could discuss our super secretive plans.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said.

I replied, "Not so fast. Stick around."

"I did my job. I want to get out of here before you change your mind about me helping you move furniture."

"Oh, nonsense. We have a mover to help do that. I need to talk about our super secret plans with you."

"What plans?"

"I can't tell you. They're a secret."

"Thief!" Sandra shouted from out on the lawn. She ran after the mover, who was carrying a lamp, and beat him over the head with Mr. Muggles's chew toy. He dropped the lamp on his foot.

"Ow!" he cried. "I'm the mover, ma'am."

She stopped hitting him. "Oh, you are?" she looked puzzled. "Well, so you are. I am so sorry about all that. I thought you were a thief." She chuckled.

The mover smiled and said, "Don't worry about it."

"Well, let me get some muffins to make it up to you, Mr...I'm sorry. What's your name?"

"My name's Ivan."

From the kitchen, I quickly pulled my gun and shot it out the window. The bullet made its way straight through the mover's head. The Haitian looked at me oddly.

"Oops!" I shrugged, "Reflexes."

Sandra screamed. "Oh, Ivan! Don't die," she pleaded holding his already dead body. "You still need to try my muffins."

I looked at The Haitian. "After you take care of Sandra, I'm going to need your help with the couch."



Remember to check out Who Wants to be a Super Villain? and leave me some comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest blog I've ever read. I've even read the archives and believe me, I don't like to read...
Poor man, did you have to shoot him? Next time, try to be less evil, man. Things aren't looking bright for you right now, be careful about your hot daughter, she may try to break your sexy glasses...