Monday, October 6, 2008

Next Villain, Please

Just take a look at me. I'm obviously a man of action. I was meant to wield a gun, to shoot people and to bag and tag the rest.

So, naturally, my TV-viewing had to come to an end. There was still work to be done.

Places to go.

People to shoot.

It's a busy life, the life of a paper salesman. And I'm glad to finally get back to it. Don't get me wrong, television is great. If we didn't have guns, then I'm sure I would spend most of my time watching TV. Fortunately, we've got guns, and mine is aching for some action.

My first mission after being released from Level 5 myself was a complete success. Two of the villains died, which still counts as a bag and tag, and one escaped. But Mr. Flint, well, we caught him.


"I could do this every week!" I commented to Sylar as we took Flint on his perp walk back to his prison cell.

"Like, me too!" Sylar replied. "Being a Men in Black is so much fun!"

There's several villains still out there. That means I've got a lot of work ahead of me. I won't have to take Sylar anymore, hopefully. The Haitian is back, and we make a great team.

"Don't we?" I asked The Haitian.

"..." he replied.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Right now the two of us are waiting around. We're not really sure how to go about finding the next villains. Flint and the gang were dumb enough to get on the news, so it made my job easier. But now it seems I'm going to have to do some detective work. Luckily, I know a detective.

"Hello," Parkman's voice said over the phone.

"Parkman, it's Noah. I need your--

His voice continued, "Ha! Kidding. You got the machine." Beep.

"Stupid Parkman," I said and hung up the phone.

I can't believe he's not home. He's always home. He's nothing but a stay-at-home dad, Mohinder's little housewife. He must be having an affair!

Haha! An affair, yeah right. That guy couldn't even get the woman he was married to for so many years.

It is curious though. What could have happened to him? Has he gone native?

Oh, well. There was a mission waiting for me.

"Come on, The Haitian," I said to The Haitian. "We've got some work to do."

He asked, "Can I drive?"

"Don't be silly."

No comments: