Saturday, April 14, 2007

Guest Poster: Thompson - Bennet Update


Thompson here. I know you're all wondering about him.

I pass people in the hallway and they always ask, "How's Bennet doing?" or "When's Bennet getting out?"

Just the other day I ran into Rufus. "Hey, Tom," he said.

"It's Thompson!" I replied, pushing up against the wall by his neck. "Now what did you want?"

"Uh..." He squeezed out his windpipe, "I was just wondering about Mr. Bennet."

I don't see why everyone is so worked up over us capturing one of our own. I mean, we've killed our own in the past! They should be used to this.

But anyway...

I hate to tell you this, but....

..............

..........

.....

..

.

He died!

2 comments:

Sylar said...

NOOooOooOocooOoOOOooO!

Rockford Window Tinting said...

Appreciate this bblog post