Thursday, April 5, 2007

Solitary Confinement

Well, I sat down to start on my novel. I typed the first sentence:

Foutains of the Abyss


It was a cold night.


And then I was interrupted.

"Hey, Bennet," Thompson said, entering my cell. "Candace says you haven't been cooperating."

"Cooperating with what?"

"I don't know actually."

"Well, then she clearly lied! You haven't done anything to me lately. I've just been sitting here, all alone."

"Hmm..." he said, "Nonetheless, you weren't cooperating and that means solitary confinement."

"No! Not solitary confin...oh, wait, is that the cell with the ping pong table?"

"Yes. But you can't take your laptop."

"NooOOooOocooOOO~!"

4 comments:

Sarah Summers said...

Oh NO! I'm feel really bad for you. I'm supposed to be grounded right now, but I've been sneeking on lately. Good luck on your novel...

Jenny said...

What? No more blogging again? poo! I'll miss you Mr. Glasses, when will you be back?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It was a good start for the novel anyway.

Think you'll have a sass-talking robot and a smack-talking antihero in your story? 'Cuz that would rock.

Anonymous said...

Typo police!!!

Foutains?
I think you meant "Fountains"